Pep band performs
MARCH CONCERT: Gothenburg’s band students grades 7-12 put on an instrumental pep band/pops concert March 9 in the local high school performing arts center. Left, the pep band plays the “Hey Song” where they shout and percussionists gesture with drumsticks. Below, percussionist
Crystal Moore (left) shows Jack Loostrom, a student from the audience, how to play a percussion instrument during one of the songs. Jack’s sister Shelby plays the trumpet behind them.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship