Lincoln County Extension offices are on the move
The University Nebraska-Lincoln Extension Office in Lincoln and McPherson Counties is moving the office to the West Central Research and Extension Center campus.
The new office will be located in the old Vet Diagnostic Lab. The phone numbers will remain the same at 308-532-2683 or 800-200-1381.
The new address is 348 West State Farm Road, North Platte NE 69101. The old office was located at 115 West 4th and closed earlier this week while they are moving. The new office will reopen on Wednesday (today).
This move places all the University of Nebraska-Lincoln programs and facilities all in one location, according to Randy Saner, Extension educator and unit leader. We are excited about the move.
Everyone is invited to a Chamber “before” hours and an open house at the new location on Tuesday, April 13, from 8-10 a.m.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates