Stories speak of hope, courage
Thanks so much for continuing to offer hope and courage in your news articles and feature stories about cancer!
This week’s front page with those bright daffodils and smiling faces just made my day; and the courageous story about the Clark family touched my heart.
You always go the extra mile to bring a face to cancer... a local face that everyone knows in your community. And you explore the feelings of cancer with survivors and caregivers.... that’s the message we need to know!
Thanks again for being a partner in the fight against cancer!
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog