Adult education classes planned
Central Community College will offer adult education classes during the 2009 fall semester at 21 locations in 19 Nebraska communities.
Adult education includes assistance with basic reading, writing, math and spelling skills; drills and special instruction through the English as a Second Language Program; citizenship classes; and preparation for the Nebraska high school diploma (GED) exam.
All adult education classes are open to individuals 16 years or older who are not enrolled in secondary school. Classes are free, but a fee is charged for each of the five GED tests.
For more information, contact Marilynn Hersh at 308-324-4395 or toll-free at 1-877-222-0780, ext. 7446.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly