Adult education classes planned
Central Community College will offer adult education classes during the 2009 fall semester at 21 locations in 19 Nebraska communities.
Adult education includes assistance with basic reading, writing, math and spelling skills; drills and special instruction through the English as a Second Language Program; citizenship classes; and preparation for the Nebraska high school diploma (GED) exam.
All adult education classes are open to individuals 16 years or older who are not enrolled in secondary school. Classes are free, but a fee is charged for each of the five GED tests.
For more information, contact Marilynn Hersh at 308-324-4395 or toll-free at 1-877-222-0780, ext. 7446.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%