Job shadow gets taste of profession
Kaytlyn Preitauer, a 16-year-old Gothenburg High School sophomore, job shadowed at The Times last Friday.
Part of her experience involved interviewing and writing what GHS students think about a legislative proposal to ban texting while driving.
Preitauer is interested in journalism because she said it’s a basis for writing books which she hopes to do someday.
After her experience, she said she likes the profession instead of just looking at it as a way to get into the book-writing profession.
She is the daughter of Terry and Chrystal Preitauer.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet