Job shadow gets taste of profession
Kaytlyn Preitauer, a 16-year-old Gothenburg High School sophomore, job shadowed at The Times last Friday.
Part of her experience involved interviewing and writing what GHS students think about a legislative proposal to ban texting while driving.
Preitauer is interested in journalism because she said it’s a basis for writing books which she hopes to do someday.
After her experience, she said she likes the profession instead of just looking at it as a way to get into the book-writing profession.
She is the daughter of Terry and Chrystal Preitauer.
- Fashion favorites and ‘All That Jazz’
- Wellness Center fund-raising for indoor bikes
- Brady Days celebrates 125th anniversary of village founding
- Development group honors village for its innovation
- Meet your new councilman
- Relay For Life fundraising tops $54,000
- Pushing back against high-priced meds
- Sedlak-Poff champs of member-guest tourney