Spring choral concert
CHOIRS PERFORM: Both the Gothenburg High School and seventh and eighth grade choirs presented a spring concert March 23 in the performing arts center. Varsity choir members (right) are pictured with accompanist Marcia Speck.
Junior high girls (below) perform during a selection called “I Don’t Want to Dance.” The students are directed by music teacher Ernie Blecha.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant