Hot road work
PAVING PROGRESSES: Blessing Construction of Kearney is about halfway through paving the east end of graveled Road 768 that takes motorists to Wild Horse Golf Club and a housing development. Because paving has been completed on the west end, drivers must now travel east on Highway 30 and north on Road 409 to get to the course or to homes built nearby. Pictured is work Tuesday near the intersection of Roads 768 and 410. The project, which started around June 20, was expected to take 30 to 45 days.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action