Hot road work
PAVING PROGRESSES: Blessing Construction of Kearney is about halfway through paving the east end of graveled Road 768 that takes motorists to Wild Horse Golf Club and a housing development. Because paving has been completed on the west end, drivers must now travel east on Highway 30 and north on Road 409 to get to the course or to homes built nearby. Pictured is work Tuesday near the intersection of Roads 768 and 410. The project, which started around June 20, was expected to take 30 to 45 days.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship