NEW EQUIPMENT: Gothenburg High School students are benefitting from Vernier equipment thanks to a $5,000 grant from Qwest and the Nebraska Education Technology Association.
Biology teacher Maggie Tiller wrote the grant which will help buy more data collecting interface equipment (pictured) that can be used independently or hooked to a computer to project or graph. Students (clockwise from lower left) are Eric Cole, Desirae Wuestewald, Rachel Welker, Sebastian Rupe, Riley Putnam, Kaine Golter, Tiller and Nikki Hines.
- New park swing in memory of local baby
- Veterans, donations sought to send group to D.C. in April
- County board forces wellness issue
- Eagles come from behind, hold on to beat Paxton
- Walk-off homer beats Lady Dawgs
- Golfers medal two at conference meet
- Softball team survives slugfest at Cozad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST