NEW EQUIPMENT: Gothenburg High School students are benefitting from Vernier equipment thanks to a $5,000 grant from Qwest and the Nebraska Education Technology Association.
Biology teacher Maggie Tiller wrote the grant which will help buy more data collecting interface equipment (pictured) that can be used independently or hooked to a computer to project or graph. Students (clockwise from lower left) are Eric Cole, Desirae Wuestewald, Rachel Welker, Sebastian Rupe, Riley Putnam, Kaine Golter, Tiller and Nikki Hines.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant