WELLNESS DONATION: Sixteen out of 22 Gothenburg State Bank employees succeeded 50 out of 58 days in eating healthier and/or exercising more. As a result, they each earned $50 to donate to a favorite charity. Another $200 was added by bank president Matt Williams for a $1,000 donation total which they gave to the Sun Theatre to help buy a new popcorn popper. Williams said he hopes the donation will challenge others in the community to donate to the fund-raising project which is still about $3,000 short. Pictured are, l-r: First row—Ruthie Franzen, Maureen Olson, Jeanie Johnson, Heather Clement, Sabrina Bryant, Traci Golter, LaRae Thompson, Williams; Second row—Stephanie Ricely, Tonie Terry, Kristi Edson, Jennifer Ballmer, Marcy Slack, Jan Neujahr; Third row—Mike Hilderbrand, Bret Tiller and Nate Wyatt.
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.
- Gothenburg Youth Trap Club taking aim at state
- Eagles perform well in tough meet