WELLNESS DONATION: Sixteen out of 22 Gothenburg State Bank employees succeeded 50 out of 58 days in eating healthier and/or exercising more. As a result, they each earned $50 to donate to a favorite charity. Another $200 was added by bank president Matt Williams for a $1,000 donation total which they gave to the Sun Theatre to help buy a new popcorn popper. Williams said he hopes the donation will challenge others in the community to donate to the fund-raising project which is still about $3,000 short. Pictured are, l-r: First row—Ruthie Franzen, Maureen Olson, Jeanie Johnson, Heather Clement, Sabrina Bryant, Traci Golter, LaRae Thompson, Williams; Second row—Stephanie Ricely, Tonie Terry, Kristi Edson, Jennifer Ballmer, Marcy Slack, Jan Neujahr; Third row—Mike Hilderbrand, Bret Tiller and Nate Wyatt.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested