Welcome home soldiers
TEARY-EYED HOMECOMING: Gothenburg resident Aaron Johnson is reunited with his daughter Danikah after returning home Friday with the 1195th Transportation Company of the Nebraska National Guard from deployment to Iraq.
The company arrived in Kearney for a homecoming ceremony that included a visit by Gov. Dave Heineman. Other GHS graduates and members of the company who were greeted upon arrival included Rachel Tobaben and Robert Schwanz. Johnson’s wife Mia is pictured left.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite