Welcome home soldiers
TEARY-EYED HOMECOMING: Gothenburg resident Aaron Johnson is reunited with his daughter Danikah after returning home Friday with the 1195th Transportation Company of the Nebraska National Guard from deployment to Iraq.
The company arrived in Kearney for a homecoming ceremony that included a visit by Gov. Dave Heineman. Other GHS graduates and members of the company who were greeted upon arrival included Rachel Tobaben and Robert Schwanz. Johnson’s wife Mia is pictured left.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State