Health on menu: GMH hosts annual fair
COPTER CALL: Gothenburg Memorial Hospital administrator John Johnson greets the flight crew from Good Samaritan Hospital’s Air Care helicopter Saturday morning when it landed outside the Wellness Center where an annual health fair was underway.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins