Youths say how to make Mother’s Day special
CONTEST WINNERS: Winners in the Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce Mother’s Day essay contest, along with their mothers, are, l-r: Jaiden Davis with Kandace, first grade; Kaitlyn Harrison with Amy, second grade; Madeline Daup with Jenny, third grade; Gracie Stienike with Michelle, fourth grade; Julyssa Rocha with Vera Rocha, fifth grade; Danyel Westermann with Lynn Vass, sixth grade.
Read the winning essays in our print edition. Or receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president