Youths say how to make Mother’s Day special
CONTEST WINNERS: Winners in the Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce Mother’s Day essay contest, along with their mothers, are, l-r: Jaiden Davis with Kandace, first grade; Kaitlyn Harrison with Amy, second grade; Madeline Daup with Jenny, third grade; Gracie Stienike with Michelle, fourth grade; Julyssa Rocha with Vera Rocha, fifth grade; Danyel Westermann with Lynn Vass, sixth grade.
Read the winning essays in our print edition. Or receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics