Pomp and Circumstance
HAPPY HUG: Graduate Shawn Finnell gives a big squeeze to his aunt Bev Fitzwater during the presentation of flowers at Brady High School’s 2010 commencement ceremony on Saturday. Finnell was one of 18 BHS seniors who received diplomas.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested