Car seat check
TAKING NOTES: The Gothenburg High School English class sponsored a car seat clinic through the SafeKids organization May 13 at the school. Seven car seat inspectors from central Nebraska inspected car seats. Twenty-one children drove away in cars with correctly installed seats, according to English teacher Roxanne Whiting, with five of the car seats donated to the families through funds raised by the class. Pictured are, l-r: car owner Nikki Salomon (left) who listens to inspector Sarah Callaghan tell her about her car seat. Senior English students Jeremy Vollbrecht writes down notes.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins