FOOTBALL COMBINE: Three Gothenburg athletes participated in the National Underclassmen Combine on May 7-8 in Lincoln, coming home with top honors. Tannor Mroczek (left) earned the Fastest Man Award for his 4.37-second 40-yard time and he also won the Combine King Award for the best overall test scores. Dillon Gartner (middle) brought home the Freshman MVP award as the top freshman competitor. Logan Sheets received the freshman Running Back MVP Award. The combine is a series of tested athletic events used by college and professional football recruiters.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship