FOOTBALL COMBINE: Three Gothenburg athletes participated in the National Underclassmen Combine on May 7-8 in Lincoln, coming home with top honors. Tannor Mroczek (left) earned the Fastest Man Award for his 4.37-second 40-yard time and he also won the Combine King Award for the best overall test scores. Dillon Gartner (middle) brought home the Freshman MVP award as the top freshman competitor. Logan Sheets received the freshman Running Back MVP Award. The combine is a series of tested athletic events used by college and professional football recruiters.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested