Cemetery rules too strict
I was dismayed to read the signs at the cemetery gates with the lengthy list of rules.
The lots were paid for by people who’s loved ones lie there. The wages of the city employees are paid by the tax payers.
Don’t you think rules are a little strict for Gothenburg?
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout