Cemetery rules too strict
I was dismayed to read the signs at the cemetery gates with the lengthy list of rules.
The lots were paid for by people who’s loved ones lie there. The wages of the city employees are paid by the tax payers.
Don’t you think rules are a little strict for Gothenburg?
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar