Cemetery rules too strict
I was dismayed to read the signs at the cemetery gates with the lengthy list of rules.
The lots were paid for by people who’s loved ones lie there. The wages of the city employees are paid by the tax payers.
Don’t you think rules are a little strict for Gothenburg?
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout