Cemetery rules too strict
I was dismayed to read the signs at the cemetery gates with the lengthy list of rules.
The lots were paid for by people who’s loved ones lie there. The wages of the city employees are paid by the tax payers.
Don’t you think rules are a little strict for Gothenburg?
- Town of Union lives on through Anderson’s book
- Holiday activities abound in downtown Gothenburg
- Hershey’s slower pace stalls Swedes
- Borchardt, Swedes too big for Lex
- Minutemaids feast on Swedes’ miscues
- Brady schools have perfect graduation rate for 2014 class
- Lady Eagles figuring out how to fly together
- Reeves repeats as LJS Super Stater