GHS Class of 1960 reunion
GHS ALUMNI GATHERING: Gothenburg High School classes ending in “0” were honored at the Gothenburg Alumni banquet on May 29. Pictured is the Class of 1960. They are, l-r: First row—Ann (Wiggins) North, Linda (Williams) Block, Sandy (Gengenbach) Jobman, Mary (Gronewold) Killam, Joann (Schledewitz) Rosse, Mary (Koch) Morris, Peggy (Haynes) Knoedler, Alfred Beckman; Second row—Mike Hudson, Irene (Korman) Athey, Donna (Slack) Hazen, Jenny Rose (Gillespie) Armstrong, Annette (Cyriacks) Hollowell, Ron Slack, John Fecht and Ron Janssen; Third row—Tim Johnson, Glenn Vieselmeyer, Mike Sylvan, Dick Wulf, Roger Bratten, LaVern Franzen, Oliver Block, Gary Power and Dwayne Jensen. Not pictured but who attended the reunion were Larry Strickland, Brad Stickelman, Chancy Goodwin and Jim Gonzales.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly