GHS Class of 1960 reunion
GHS ALUMNI GATHERING: Gothenburg High School classes ending in “0” were honored at the Gothenburg Alumni banquet on May 29. Pictured is the Class of 1960. They are, l-r: First row—Ann (Wiggins) North, Linda (Williams) Block, Sandy (Gengenbach) Jobman, Mary (Gronewold) Killam, Joann (Schledewitz) Rosse, Mary (Koch) Morris, Peggy (Haynes) Knoedler, Alfred Beckman; Second row—Mike Hudson, Irene (Korman) Athey, Donna (Slack) Hazen, Jenny Rose (Gillespie) Armstrong, Annette (Cyriacks) Hollowell, Ron Slack, John Fecht and Ron Janssen; Third row—Tim Johnson, Glenn Vieselmeyer, Mike Sylvan, Dick Wulf, Roger Bratten, LaVern Franzen, Oliver Block, Gary Power and Dwayne Jensen. Not pictured but who attended the reunion were Larry Strickland, Brad Stickelman, Chancy Goodwin and Jim Gonzales.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested