I-80 crash kills NP woman
A one-car accident just west of the Interstate 80 interchange at Brady killed a North Platte woman on Friday.
The accident occurred at approximately 6:15 p.m. one mile west of Brady, according to the Nebraska State Patrol.
Jennifer Rosenburg, 31, of North Platte, was alone in her car driving westbound on Interstate 80 when she lost control.
The vehicle crossed the eastbound lanes, went into a ditch and struck a tree.
The cause of the accident is unknown. Seatbelts were in use, according to the state patrol.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog