I-80 crash kills NP woman
A one-car accident just west of the Interstate 80 interchange at Brady killed a North Platte woman on Friday.
The accident occurred at approximately 6:15 p.m. one mile west of Brady, according to the Nebraska State Patrol.
Jennifer Rosenburg, 31, of North Platte, was alone in her car driving westbound on Interstate 80 when she lost control.
The vehicle crossed the eastbound lanes, went into a ditch and struck a tree.
The cause of the accident is unknown. Seatbelts were in use, according to the state patrol.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president