Blue Star Memorial Sign is rededicated
Weather took it’s toll on the Blue Star Memorial Highway sign, but it couldn’t dim its meaning.
A new sign was rededicated on Independence Day thanks to the sponsorship of the Gothenburg Gardenaires Club.
The signs are placed in national cemeteries, parks, veteran’s facilities and gardens to recognize those who were serving or would serve in the armed forces.
Gothenburg’s original sign was dedicated in 1986.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair