Blue Star Memorial Sign is rededicated
Weather took it’s toll on the Blue Star Memorial Highway sign, but it couldn’t dim its meaning.
A new sign was rededicated on Independence Day thanks to the sponsorship of the Gothenburg Gardenaires Club.
The signs are placed in national cemeteries, parks, veteran’s facilities and gardens to recognize those who were serving or would serve in the armed forces.
Gothenburg’s original sign was dedicated in 1986.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout