Blue Star Memorial Sign is rededicated
Weather took it’s toll on the Blue Star Memorial Highway sign, but it couldn’t dim its meaning.
A new sign was rededicated on Independence Day thanks to the sponsorship of the Gothenburg Gardenaires Club.
The signs are placed in national cemeteries, parks, veteran’s facilities and gardens to recognize those who were serving or would serve in the armed forces.
Gothenburg’s original sign was dedicated in 1986.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins