Summer storms destroy crops
FORCEFUL WINDS: Straight-line winds, estimated at 94 mph hours northwest of Gothenburg, were probably what blew over this pivot belonging to Gary Widholm in Wild Horse Valley. Between 60,000 to 80,000 acres of crops around Gothenburg were destroyed or damaged in violent, hail-producing storms Saturday and Sunday.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly