A HOT time at the Dawson County Fair
COOLING OFF: With temperatures climbing into the upper 90s along with high humidity, Tim Gibbens wipes his daughter Bailey’s face before the sheep show Friday afternoon at the Dawson County Fair.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly