A HOT time at the Dawson County Fair
COOLING OFF: With temperatures climbing into the upper 90s along with high humidity, Tim Gibbens wipes his daughter Bailey’s face before the sheep show Friday afternoon at the Dawson County Fair.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action