A HOT time at the Dawson County Fair
COOLING OFF: With temperatures climbing into the upper 90s along with high humidity, Tim Gibbens wipes his daughter Bailey’s face before the sheep show Friday afternoon at the Dawson County Fair.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested