Back-to-school night gathering
ACTIVITY GALORE: Students located their classrooms and, along with parents, met with school officials during an open house at Gothenburg Public Schools Monday evening. Right, 30 businesses and organizations set up in the Main Street area of the high school and District 20 school board members served hot dogs in the cafeteria. Superintendent Mike Teahon said the event was a great way to roll into the school year.
Left, high school softball player Amanda Barkmeier (right) gives Chiara Richeson batting tips in the gymnasium. High school athletes entertained youngsters during the evening.
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet
- BHS musicians earn highest rating at District IV contest
- Taxpayers get break for filing before deadline
- Swede girls win Brady/Gothenburg Invite