READY TO READ: A group of Brady High School students served as reading ambassadors during the annual meet-and-greet back to school event Monday night. The students presented a skit showing the benefits of regular reading to promote the school’s new Drop Everything And Read (DEAR) program. Pictured are, l-r: Krystan Hood, Brad Ward, Kaiti May, Ryan Porter, Ethan Callahan, Donnie Trisdale and Tyler Egenberger.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested