New Teacher—Bobbie Arnett
Educator joins Gothenburg Public School staff
Subject: Elementary education with an early-childhood endorsement.
Education: Graduated Hershey High School, 2005; received a degree in elementary education with an endorsement in early childhood from the University of Nebraska at Kearney, 2009.
Experience: Substitute taught in North Platte and Hershey.
Why did you want to teach at Gothenburg Public Schools: “From growing up in Hershey, I wanted to be in a small town where there was a sense of community. Everyone has been so welcoming and supportive here.”
Her story: Teaching is something Arnett has been passionate about since she was a little girl. “I know I’ll go home everyday satisfied with this career choice.”
Hobbies: Reading, cooking and spending time with family and friends.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet