Hammering, sawing at Jefferson Square
Gothenburg’s newest housing development is taking shape at on Jefferson Street.
EAD Constructors of Omaha have nearly enclosed two of five duplexes and a triplex that will be built for residents 55 years and older.
A triplex is also in the plan.
Ground was broken for the Gothenburg Housing Authority project the end of the June.
Two units are expected to be completed by January of 2010. More will be added to the complex as each is completed.
Mesner Development Co. of Central City is the project developer.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities