NASS publishes 2010 county-level cash rent data
For the third year, U.S. Department of Agriculture’s National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) is publishing county-level data on cash rental rates for agricultural land.
The information, which is available online, includes average rental rates for non-irrigated cropland, irrigated cropland, and pastureland for the 2010 calendar year.
“These data will provide an important decision-making tool for farmers, ranchers and other landowners,” said Dean Groskurth, Director of the NASS Nebraska Field Office. “In addition, USDA agencies will have these data available to help develop and administer important farm programs used by farmers and ranchers.”
The 2010 county-level cash rental rates data are available online at www.nass.usda.gov through Quick Stats, NASS’s agricultural statistics database. Maps of Nebraska cash rents by county and district can be found here.
- Area News Digest
- Swim team succeeds at Minden
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band headlines fair
- Dredging project continues at Jeffrey Lake
- UNL leading crop productivity research project
- Concert, color run, rodeo all part of Fourth of July events
- Offensive woes continue for senior melons
- Pony Express Re-ride