Harvest Festival 2010
GRAND PRIZE: The Gothenburg State Bank float, with its Pony Express theme, was judged the overall winner of Saturday’s parade during Harvest Festival. Other winners not pictured were: Best organization, Dawson-Gosper CASA; best vehicle, ’58 Studebaker Trans Star pick up owned by Dallas Whiting of Gering; best tractors, Jacob’s John Deere Restorations.
See more photos and the complete story in our print edition. Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC