Dawson County Cattlemen kicks off season Oct. 1
The Dawson County Cattlemen will kick off their 2009-10 year on Thursday, Oct. 1, at the Heartland Military Museum and Mac’s Creek Vineyard and Winery.
The museum tour begins at 5 p.m with the social hour and wine samples at Mac’s Creek scheduled for 6:30 p.m. This will be followed by hors d’oeuvres, appetizers and a new beef entree, all served by Skeeter Barnes.
On the program will be a representative from Skeeter Barnes discussing, “New Entrees and Consumer Patterns in the Restaurant Industry,” said John Schroeder, program chairman.
All cattlemen and women and interested agribusiness representatives are encouraged to attend this meeting to enjoy great food, fellowship and fun.
For more information, contact: John Schroeder, Chris Hagedorn or Anne Burkholder, all of Cozad; Dan Keller of Lexington; Chris Tordrup of Farnam; Pat Harnan or Casey Russman of Gothenburg; Dr. John Lawton and Eric Ryan, both of Overton; Tucker Thompson of Eustis; or Bruce Treffer, Dawson County Extension educator.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout