Rising star award
MONSANTO RECOGNIZED: The Monsanto Water Utilization Learning Center received a Rising Star award from the NEBRASKAland Foundation Friday. Center manager Chandler Mazour (right) accepted the award for the company’s dedication to economic development.
Presenting the award is foundation president Patricia Peterson of Omaha. Foundation board members met for a meeting Friday at the learning center. The foundation was established to express, as well as enrich, the value of Nebraska’s Good Life for citizens and to portray and promote the quality of this life to visitors.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%