Henke heading into retirement
Longtime Gothenburg High School golf coach Jim Henke has coached his last Swede meet.
Henke and his wife, Judy, plan to split time between their home in Gothenburg and a new bungalow outside of Nashville, TN, where both of their children live.
Henke said they plan to volunteer with a program called Hands-On Nashville, helping to teach golf to legally blind players.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC