Henke heading into retirement
Longtime Gothenburg High School golf coach Jim Henke has coached his last Swede meet.
Henke and his wife, Judy, plan to split time between their home in Gothenburg and a new bungalow outside of Nashville, TN, where both of their children live.
Henke said they plan to volunteer with a program called Hands-On Nashville, helping to teach golf to legally blind players.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price