Henke heading into retirement
Longtime Gothenburg High School golf coach Jim Henke has coached his last Swede meet.
Henke and his wife, Judy, plan to split time between their home in Gothenburg and a new bungalow outside of Nashville, TN, where both of their children live.
Henke said they plan to volunteer with a program called Hands-On Nashville, helping to teach golf to legally blind players.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%