Henke heading into retirement
Longtime Gothenburg High School golf coach Jim Henke has coached his last Swede meet.
Henke and his wife, Judy, plan to split time between their home in Gothenburg and a new bungalow outside of Nashville, TN, where both of their children live.
Henke said they plan to volunteer with a program called Hands-On Nashville, helping to teach golf to legally blind players.
- Control drives abusers, fear keeps victims from leaving
- Space issues driving surgical expansion at GMH
- Seven in race for two council seats
- Irish explode offensively in win over Brady boys
- CPNRD gains acreage by Darr
- Local salt suppliers keep up with demand for salt
- Gothenburg’s share of ACE grants is $1,747
- You win some, you lose some