FRIDAY TRICK OR TREAT: Gothenburg businesses opened their doors to youngsters Friday afternoon during the annual Chamber of Commerce-sponsored Munchkin Masquerade. Temperatures topped out at 70 degrees which was a welcome relief compared to last year’s masquerade that was postponed because of a snowstorm. Niki Lauby of Farm Bureau Insurance is pictured (left) handing out treats.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.