FRIDAY TRICK OR TREAT: Gothenburg businesses opened their doors to youngsters Friday afternoon during the annual Chamber of Commerce-sponsored Munchkin Masquerade. Temperatures topped out at 70 degrees which was a welcome relief compared to last year’s masquerade that was postponed because of a snowstorm. Niki Lauby of Farm Bureau Insurance is pictured (left) handing out treats.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins