Magic on Main Street
SANTA’S LAP: The Anderson sisters have different reactions to meeting Santa Thursday night during the Gothenburg Chamber-of-Commerce sponsored Magic on Main Street event. The evening began with a jingle bell parade on a flat-bed trailer to the northeast intersection of Highway 30 and Lake Avenue where Santa lit a decorated Christmas tree.
Kids then traveled downtown for a visit with Santa, more trailer rides and rides on a fire truck. Downtown businesses opened their doors for holiday shoppers. Pictured with Santa are, l-r: Jenna Anderson, 1; Lyndsay Anderson, 2; and Marcy Slack at Gothenburg State Bank.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins