GINGERBREAD DISPLAY: The public has until Thursday, Dec. 23, to vote for its favorite gingerbread house at the Gothenburg Public Library. Hours are 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday and from 9 a.m.-noon Saturday.
Braeden Brundage created this house filled with singing reindeer and snowmen.
- Town of Union lives on through Anderson’s book
- Holiday activities abound in downtown Gothenburg
- Hershey’s slower pace stalls Swedes
- Borchardt, Swedes too big for Lex
- Minutemaids feast on Swedes’ miscues
- Brady schools have perfect graduation rate for 2014 class
- Lady Eagles figuring out how to fly together
- Reeves repeats as LJS Super Stater