GINGERBREAD DISPLAY: The public has until Thursday, Dec. 23, to vote for its favorite gingerbread house at the Gothenburg Public Library. Hours are 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday and from 9 a.m.-noon Saturday.
Braeden Brundage created this house filled with singing reindeer and snowmen.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout