Shares fund up to $3,098
Donations made to the Gothenburg Shares Fund this week have pushed the total past the three-quarter mark toward the $4,000 goal.
A total of $2,236 was received this week bringing the total to $3,098.
The money will help purchase the ingredients for Christmas food baskets which will be distributed to families in need Saturday morning by members of the Gothenburg Rotary Club and YCIP along with other community volunteers.
Those making recent donations, which also included anonymous gifts, were: Elsie and LeRoy Cyriacks, Donald Derra, Aaron and Niki Salomon Family, Keith and Carol Aden, Dale and Mary Lou Block, Frances Clark, Employees of Eastside Animal Center, Kevin and Mariann Boyd, Mother’s Nite Out, Dean Kugler, Pamida, Hilltop Birthday Club.
Donations are being accepted at the Gothenburg Times. To have you name included in the published list of donors, please fill out the form elsewhere in this issue.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president