Generous donations push Shares fund over the top
Another successful week of donations helped the Gothenburg Shares fund exceed its goal for 2010.
Just over $2,000 came in this week to bring the grand total to $5,405.
Nearly 80 baskets were distributed Saturday by members of the Gothenburg Rotary Club and YCIP in addition to other community volunteers.
Those making recent donations, in addition to anonymous gifts, were: Dolores Viergutz, Dawson County Board of Realtors, Lloyd and Jan Lipska, Up North For Jesus Bible Study, Rudolph Family, In Honor of Gothenburg Teachers, Jean Clymer, Roger and Shirley Aden, Zion Men’s Group, Margaret Rubenthaler, Ed and Shirley Claflin.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together