Generous donations push Shares fund over the top
Another successful week of donations helped the Gothenburg Shares fund exceed its goal for 2010.
Just over $2,000 came in this week to bring the grand total to $5,405.
Nearly 80 baskets were distributed Saturday by members of the Gothenburg Rotary Club and YCIP in addition to other community volunteers.
Those making recent donations, in addition to anonymous gifts, were: Dolores Viergutz, Dawson County Board of Realtors, Lloyd and Jan Lipska, Up North For Jesus Bible Study, Rudolph Family, In Honor of Gothenburg Teachers, Jean Clymer, Roger and Shirley Aden, Zion Men’s Group, Margaret Rubenthaler, Ed and Shirley Claflin.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout