Firefighters museum is great
Last weekend we were privileged to attend the new “Nebraska Fire Fighters Museum & Education Center” opening. What a wonderful educational place it is! They have old fire trucks, equipment and many pictures of the fire fighters and fires back through the years. We highly recommend it for everyone to see. It is located at Kearney near the Archway. You can also get information on the web. www.nebraskafirefightersmuseum.org. It’s well worth your time and small fee to visit.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.