Explosion again damages elevator
An explosion at All Points Cooperative grain elevator shortly after 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 29, rocked downtown Gothenburg. Damage, which is currently being assessed by a Nebraska state fire marshal, appears to be less than what occurred just over two years ago when over $7 million in repairs were needed to put the facility back in operation. The main photo shows damage to two of the south tubes in the main elevator.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.