2010 Sports Year in Review
SWEDE WITH SPEED: The Class B sprints at the 2010 Nebraska State Track and Field Championships were billed as the premier races of the entire track meet. Tannor Mroczek, who a week earlier ran the fastest 40-yard dash time in the state, clocked 10.899 seconds in the 100-meter dash to finish fifth. He ran 22.641 seconds in the 200-meter dash for fifth as well. Mroczek is tied for the fastest 100-meter time in school history with a 10.6 he clocked at the Southwest Conference meet in April.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action