2010 Sports Year in Review
SWEDE WITH SPEED: The Class B sprints at the 2010 Nebraska State Track and Field Championships were billed as the premier races of the entire track meet. Tannor Mroczek, who a week earlier ran the fastest 40-yard dash time in the state, clocked 10.899 seconds in the 100-meter dash to finish fifth. He ran 22.641 seconds in the 200-meter dash for fifth as well. Mroczek is tied for the fastest 100-meter time in school history with a 10.6 he clocked at the Southwest Conference meet in April.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship